Rachel’s On Time offers effective and interactive online tutoring through the #1 video conferencing and web conferencing service known as Zoom. Ivy league universities such as Cornell University use Zoom Meetings in order to host virtual meetings with their students.
Zoom allows both the student and the tutor to:
- Video Conference
- Participate in online meetings
- Participate in mobile collaborations (in real time)
- Zoom accounts are free and are simple to set-up
- Zoom may be used on computers, tablets, and mobile devices
- Limit 1 per customer.
- Must have internet access and computer access.