Rachel’s On Time offers our clients a variety of options to fit their personal needs. Clients may choose from individual sessions or group tutoring sessions (3 students max). Each session is one-hour. Clients have the option to choose to meet with their tutor up to three times per week.
Please email RachelsOnTime@gmail.com to request a rate quote. Rates are competitive and depend a variety of factors such as:
- Level of tutor (Expert Advanced or Professor)
- Distance that the tutor will need to travel from Johns Creek, GA
- Subject or Test being taught
- Subject level (middle school, high school, college)
- Individual sessions vs. group sessions (3 students max)
- There is an additional charge of $10 per 1.0 hour session that takes place on a Sunday
How to Pay
Rachel’s On Time LLC accepts payments directly through Venmo. Payments must be made once a session has been booked. Venmo is a PayPal service and is free to use. It only takes minutes to set-up!
Please note: It is against company policy for any Rachel’s On Time LLC tutors to provide rate quotes or receive personal payments. All rate quotes and payment arrangements will be made with Rachel only. Payments should be made to Rachel’s On Time LLC via the payment option listed above.
Reduced Rates: We understand that it can be difficult for some families to afford private tutoring. Rachel’s On Time Tutoring focuses on training all students how to think logically and how to correctly apply newly learned concepts in their every day life experiences.
If you need a tutor and cannot afford our listed rates, please contact us to be considered for a reduced rate.