Rachel’s On Time offers our clients a variety of options to fit their personal needs. Clients may choose from individual sessions or group tutoring sessions (3 students max). Each session is one-hour. Clients have the option to choose to meet with their tutor up to three times per week.
- Individual Pay-As-You-Go tutoring sessions
- Group Pay-As-You-Go tutoring sessions
- Money-saving individual tutoring packages (materials included with package options)
- Money-saving group tutoring packages (materials included with the package options)
How Rachel’s Determines Rates
- Level of tutor (Expert Advanced or Professor)
- Distance that the tutor will need to travel from Johns Creek, GA
- Subject or Test being taught
- Subject level (middle school, high school, college)
- Individual sessions vs. group sessions (3 students max)
Payment Options & Policies
New students and their parents MUST read and sign the Rachel’s On Time LLC Rules and Policies agreement. This agreement states that you are (1) aware and (2) will comply with Rachel’s On Time LLC Rules and Policies.
Payment options & payment policies are listed below. Payment options & policies apply to both individual & group tutoring session options.
Payment for the Pay-As-You-Go Option: This option allows you to purchase a minimum of 2 sessions. Payment for the Pay-As-You-Go option is due in full once the 1st session is booked.
Payment for the Package Option: Payment for the half of the full package amount is due by the end of the second hour/session. Payment for the remaining balance is due by the end of the fourth hour/session.